Personal data manager
We have a designated person for data protection issues.
For questions about privacy and data protection, please get in contact with:
Address: Sandgatan 14F, Lund, Sweden
Organization number: 556534-2416
What information is collected
- We collect information about how you as a visitor use the website.
- This information is processed on the basis of a balance of interests and is used to develop the website’s functions and content.
- The information in question is device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, geographic information, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
Tools for Analysis
- The generated information (including IP address) will be anonymized by default so that a personal reference is excluded.
- The information generated by these cookies is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. As a user, you always have the option to disable cookies in the browser settings. Google uses this information to evaluate the use of the websites, compile reports on users’ activity on our websites and provide us with other services related to the use of our websites. We use this information for statistical purposes only.
- Our websites may contain links to other organizations ‘and partners’ websites. We are not responsible for privacy policies and the handling of personal data on other organizations’ websites.
Third Party Services
- We may cooperate with third parties to provide the services described in this policy.
In that case, we only provide personal data that is necessary for the third parties to provide the services.
- Only those images and illustrations where Bjartmar & Hylta own the copyright or where the author’s permission has been obtained may be published.
- The purpose of publishing employees is to inform about our activities and is a task that is of interest to our care seekers.
- Users have the right to request information about what personal data we store about the user.
- If the personal data we have is out of date or incorrect, the user also has the right to request an update and correction of the data.
- The user may also have the right to request deletion of personal data we have about the user, provided that we do not have a statutory obligation to retain the data or a legitimate interest in retaining such data that weighs heavier.
- If the processing of personal data is carried out after consent, the user has the right to contact the data controller at any time to revoke his consent, without this affecting the legality of the processing of personal data before this was revoked.
- Any request for access, correction and deletion, as well as revocation of consent, must be made in writing to the data controller.
- If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled your personal data, you have the right to report this to the Data Inspectorate or another competent supervisory authority.
- We are the only ones who own information collected on this website.
- Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, replaced, transferred or passed on to any other company, for any purpose, without your permission.
- We use surveillance on our website and have protection against possible intrusions with the help of malware and virus protection.
- We may update this policy.